罗汉杰 / Hanjie Luo
Email: luohanjie at gmail dot com
2011.10~2012.09 Master of Science with Distinction, Artificial Intelligence, University of Southampton, United Kingdom.
2005.09~2009.06 Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Guangdong University of Technology, China.
Center for Research and Innovation, CVTE Guangzhou Shiyuan Electronics Co., Ltd., China, 2014.04~now, Researcher
Guangzhou Grandrank Tech Co., Ltd., China, 2013.08~2014.3, Web Developers
Bio System Analysis Group, Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany, 2012.10∼2012.12, Visiting Scholar.
Biological and Chemical Information Technology (BioChemIT2013) workshop, France, 2012.9.
Presented the findings on “Selecting Self-assembly Pathways”.
Investigated the future manufacturing methods of individual components self-assembling into desired products by making decisions when to bind to another component.
Institute of Intelligence and Soft Computing, Guangdong University of Technology, China, 2009.7∼2010.10.
Dynamic environment modeling and path planning of mobile robot.
Using neural network (ART2) to recognise and memorise the environment information.
College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology, Taiwan, 2008.10∼2009.1, International Exchange Student.
SLAM system, 2017.3~now.
- Content: Build a Feature-Based Visual SLAM system for rover.
- My Role: ZED/Point Grey/MYNT EYE camera configuration programs. Active exposure control algorithm. Radiometric calibration. CUDA programming. UBLOX C94‑M8P RTK application board configuration programs. Advanced Kanade-Lucas-Tomasi feature tracking algorithm. Semi-direct Method. Image enhancement.
SCARA Manipulator-controller, 2015.09~2017.3.
- Content: A low-cost controller for SCARA manipulator by integrating motor driver. The system is developed based on ROS, a open source robot operating system. Trajectory planning algorithms such as 9th polynomials trajectory, Double S trajectory and B-spline curves had been developed. Advanced control system for collaborative manipulator, namely Dynamic movement primitives (DMPs), was also implemented.
- My Role: Trajectory planning algorithm, Dynamic modeling, Control algorithm.
Automated Optical Inspection, 2014.05~2015.09.
- Content: An automated visual inspection(AOI) system of PCB manufacture designed specifically for through-hole components. A camera autonomously scans the device under test for both catastrophic failure (e.g. missing component) and quality defects (e.g. fillet size or shape or component skew).
- My Role: PCB tracking algorithm, Diode locating and polarity fault detecting algorithm, Structured-light 3D surface imaging.
Background Management System of A76I TV Box, 2014.04~2014.05.
- Content: A web system which manages the Mac adresses and serial numbers used in A76I TV Box.
Self-assembly Pathways, 2012.1∼2012.12.
- Content: The overall aim is to propose a method for obtaining the optimal self-assembly pathways for a desirable two-dimensional structure. In the project, a novel algorithm based on graph theory concept for enumerating all possible pathways is proposed. We developed a self-assembly simulator using a physics engine for deriving local rules for self-assembly. Then, a disassembly function is added to the self-assembly system. Various simulation results demonstrate the effectiveness, efficiency and robustness of the proposed method.
Dynamic Environment Modelling and Path Planning of Mobile Robot, 2009.7∼2010.10.
- Content: Proposed a new method for dynamic environment modelling and path planning of mobile robot combing ant colony optimization (ACO), emotion model, rolling window method and ART2 neural network.
- My Role: Developed the ART2 neural network for recognising and memorising the environment.
Web-Based Robotic System, 2008.6∼2009.6.
- Content: Users were able to log on the system via Internet and obtain environmental information of robot. Robot communicated with server via WIFI. Users could directly remote control the robot or the robot made path planning by itself.
- My Role: Achieve the path planning function and manage the schedule.
H. Luo, R. Spanton, and K. P. Zauner, “Selecting self-assembly pathways.” Orleans, France: Biological and Chemical Information Technology (BioChemIT2012) workshop, 9 2012.
H. Luo, "Trace tracking method and device" China. Patent APP. No. CN201710812423:A, 9 2017.
H. Luo, "Mechanical arm movement control method and system" China. Patent APP. No. CN201710470865.8, 6 2017.
H. Luo, "Method and device for controlling motion of mechanical arm, storage medium and terminal equipment" China. Patent APP. No. CN201710445183.1, 6 2017.
H. Luo, "Defect detection method and device" China. Patent APP. No. CN201710342962.9, 5 2017.
H. Luo, "Mechanical arm limiting protection method and device and robot" China. Patent APP. No. CN201710342845.2, 5 2017.
H. Luo, "Image processing method and system" China. Patent APP. No. CN201611110191.2, 12 2016.
H. Luo, "Control method and apparatus for robotic arm" China. Patent APP. No. CN201610984458.4, 11 2016.
H. Luo, "Motion trail planning method and device for robotic arm, and robot" China. Patent APP. No. CN201610453116.X, 6 2016.
H. Luo, "Track planning method and device for mechanical arm" China. Patent APP. No. CN201610452034, 6 2016.
H. Luo, "Board image acquisition method and system" China. Patent APP. No. CN201510990864.7, 12 2015.
H. Luo, "Method, system and device for marking component" China. Patent APP. No. CN201510909442.2, 12 2015.
H. Luo, "Element positioning method and system" China. Patent APP. No. CN201510770846.8 , 11 2015.
H. Luo, M. Yang, "Board card position detection method and apparatus" China. Patent APP. No. CN201510697415.3, 10 2015.
H. Luo, "Diode polarity detection method and device" China. Patent APP. No. CN201510532882.0, 8 2015.
H. Luo, "Diode polarity detecting method and system" China. Patent APP. No. CN201410843904.0, 12 2014.
The 16th Asian Games, 2010.1∼2010.3, Volunteer.
The 8th National University Games, 2007.6∼2007.7, Volunteer.
Technology Department, Student Union of Guangdong University Of Technology, 2005.9∼2007.9, Undersecretary.
Honors and Awards
2009 Outstanding Graduates, Guangdong University Of Technology
2009 Undergraduate Dissertation Innovation Award
2007 The first prize of Web Page Design Competition
2006 Copper Goose Awards, Student Union